“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
Every bit of time, support, and talent offered is appreciated by The Arc and the people we support! Here are some ways you may be able to help:
Must be 18 years old to volunteer independently. Volunteers under 18 will need to be accompanied by an approved adult and need to complete the application below, excluding any personal information such as Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number. If you have any questions, please contact Lyndee Waldbauer @ email@example.com.
Volunteer as a group
Are you a business? Corporate team? Organization or committee? Church group? Here are some ways groups have helped…
- Have a team-building volunteer day for your employees and offer your time and talents to The Arc for a day!
- Help us with renovations or home improvements for our residential sites
- Assist with landscaping projects for our residences or offices
Work with us
- Assist with The Arc’s day program services within one of our offices or out in the community
- Assist in one of our offices – administrative tasks, public outreach, etc.
- Join our Board or serve on a committee
Teach a class to our virtual day program (cooking, baking, budgeting, healthy eating, planning a dinner party, doing a craft etc.)
Become a Buddy
Share Your Passion
Share your passion & knowledge with the people we support. Volunteer to teach a class, lead a group, or present something new!
- Dinner Preparation and delivery
- Virtual classes (sign language, cooking, art, music)
- Your choice!
Have other ideas? We’re open to suggestions!