“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
Every bit of time, support, and talent offered is appreciated by The Arc and the people we support! Here are some ways you may be able to help:
Volunteer as a group
Are you a business? Corporate team? Organization or committee? Church group? Here are some ways groups have helped…
- Have a team-building volunteer day for your employees and offer your time and talents to The Arc for a day!
- Help us with renovations or home improvements for our residential sites
- Assist with landscaping projects for our residences or offices
Work with us
- Assist with The Arc’s day program services within one of our offices or out in the community
- Assist in one of our offices – administrative tasks, public outreach, etc.
- Join our Board or serve on a committee
Teach a class to our virtual day program (cooking, baking, budgeting, healthy eating, planning a dinner party, doing a craft etc.)
Become a Buddy
Share Your Passion
Share your passion & knowledge with the people we support. Volunteer to teach a class, lead a group, or present something new!
- Dinner Preparation and delivery
- Virtual classes (sign language, cooking, art, music)
- Your choice!
Have other ideas? We’re open to suggestions!